Welcome to the Megafest wiki. This is the place where Megafestors may amuse themselves and plan for the next Megafest.
- Complete list: Previous Fests
- Megafest 14.1 October 2015
- Megafest 14.0 New Year's 2015
- Megafest 13.1 August 2014
- Megafest 13.0 March 2014
- Megafest 12.1 September 2013
- Megafest 12.0 Fourth of July 2013
- Megafest 11.1 Labor Day 2012
- Megafest 11.0 President's Day 2012
- Megafest 10.0 Labor Day 2011
- Megafest 9.1 New Year's 2011
- Megafest 9.0 Memorial Day 2010
- Megafest 8.2 New Year's 2010
- Megafest 8.1 Labor Day 2009
- Megafest 8.0 Spring 2009
- Megafest 7.2 December 2008
- Megafest 7.1 Labor Day 2008
- Megafest 7.0 May 2008
- Megafest 6.1 December 2007
- Megafest 6.0.5 November 2007
- Megafest 6.0 May 2007
- Megafest 5.1 December 2006
- Megafest 5.0 May 2006
- Might I suggest that the Festing Wiki 5.0 page be created and a link provided? Could help for documentation and planning purposes. :-)
- Wikis are fun btw. I've been getting addicted to them. I think I'm up to five that I've created for myself and other people now.
(In addition to providing a venue for Megafest discussions and other random amusement, this wiki also allows Jaeger to speak of himself in the third person.)
Astute followers of the world of Wikis will notice that this is powered by MediaWiki (with a bit of CSS tweaking), made popular by Wikipedia. To avoid the scourge of wiki spam, I've disabled all non-user editing and disabled user creation, so you'll have to ask nicely for an account. Actually, I've created stub accounts for Bitscape, Humblik, Linknoid, Yanthor, and Kiesa; click the "log in" link at the top, enter your alias, click "send me my password", and it should be in your e-mail inbox seconds later. At least that's the theory; let me know if it breaks horribly.
As of May 2010, I've upgraded to MediaWiki 1.15.3, mostly so I can get sortable tables for the Megafest 9.0 grocery shopping list. I still need to port my CSS changes, so it may look a little funny for a day or two.
Special thanks to Bitscape for the image from which the logo was based. (Go ahead. Click on yourself and build the biggest vanity page ever conceived.)